About Jaipur National University, Jaipur
Jaipur National University, Jaipur, has started in the year of 2007. It is registered under UGC act, 1956. The School of Distance Education & Learning has got approval by the Joint Committee of the UGC- AICTE- DEB for offering programs via Distance Learning Mode. Apart from these necessary recognition & Approvals, the University has gained the trust and goodwill of the students, parents, public and relevant agencies, based on expertise in teaching and sincere emphasis on high standards of research.
Characteristics of Distance Education :
- Age No limit
- Flexibility in rules & regulations.
- We offer Special facility to bring the dropouts students in the main stream .
- We offer admissions twice a year, in calendar year (January batch) and academic year (July batch).
Characteristics of the Study Material :
- University offer States clearly objectives and learning outcomes.
- In study materials contents broken in to various Points so that student understand it easily.
- Now student can do Self Learning Exercises & check their progress questions are inbuilt in the study material.
Advantages of Distance Education:
- Student do learning at their own pace, speed and convenience.
- Get reaching those with restricted Students like dropouts, housewives, handicapped, elderly people
- Accessibility for those with family responsibilities (parents with young children at home).
- Flexibility of Leaning
- E-books and Hard copy of study material available.
The University is located at Jaipur, close to the center of the city and the airport.
Programs of Study:
Post Graduate Programs:
- Management Programs
- Computer Science Programs
- Language Programs
- MA English
Post Graduate Diploma Programs:
Diploma Programs :
- Diplomas in Management
- Specialization in Marketing Management
- Specialization in Financial Management
- Specialization in Human Resource Management
- Specialization in Operation Research Management