Distance & Online MBA in Project Leadership Management
Due to rapid globalization and fast changing business environment, business problems are growing more complex. Project management defines project objectives, planning, marshaling resources, and completion of tasks on schedule and within budget. There is an increased call for project leaderscapable of managing and implementing the business project plan in real time. MBA in Project Leadership management prepares you to act decisively and strategically in real world scenarios. Project management is a key function in many industries, like software, information technology, pharmaceuticals, and finance, to name a few.
- To provide in-depth knowledge of the mechanisms, structures and processes involved within projects, project portfolios and project oriented companies.
- Demonstrate analytical skills of various fields involved in project management like leadership, information systems, marketing, operations, and strategy.
- To provide a global overview of modern project management practices, including market, culture, people and project performance.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Project Management
- Team Building And Leadership
- Total Quality Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Project Formulation & Analysis
- Management Of Project
- Project Finance
- Project Work
Indian Programme Fees:
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||18000|