Distance & Online MBA in Operation and Production Management
Operations & Production Management is the backbone of organization. It includes a number of key aspects like manufacturing of the goods, services, quality control, supply chain management, product formulation and design, ordering of goods, warehousing of goods, contacting vendors etc. This management function is responsible for the smooth running of any business operations
- To enable students analyze, understand, and manage operations of a product manufacturing or service organization.
- To emphasize on the core principles of product designing, production, quality management, distribution and logistics.
- To teach real-world skills that can be applied in operations& production managementacross wide sectors.
- Develop critical and analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skillsfor risk management and handling critical issues involved in operation and production of a product.
- Understand different successful business strategies for quality management and continuous improvement of operations.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Inventory & Purchase Management
- Operations Planning & Control
- World Class Manufacturing
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Project Work
Indian Programme Fees:
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||18000|