Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
About Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
Bachelor of Technology degree is awarded to a candidate who has finished four years course in engineering & Technology. The entry to B. Tech is 10+2 years or achievement of Pre-University course. Diploma holders in engineering & Technology are also permitted for entry into B.Tech.
Admission is open for those who have efficiently completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or its corresponding or a 3 years Polytechnic Diploma from State Board after 10th Standard.
Documents Required for Admission
- 10th Mark-sheet
- 12th Mark-sheet
- Graduation or Diploma Semester Mark-sheet
- Final Passing Certificate of Qualifying Exam.
- Date of Birth Certificate or any document showing date of Birth
* Civil Engineering
* Computer Science & Engineering
* Electrical & Electronics Engineering
* Electronic & Comm. Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Mining Engineering