About Distance Learning BBA :
We provide counseling for highest quality distance learning BBA courses in India from UGC DEB recognized university. We have designed Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) to give rise to professionals of the future and not just a graduate with a degree. BBA distance learning program is structured in a way keeping in mind the needs of the current corporate world, where the students will be working ultimately and thus this distance learning course has a totally different approach to education altogether.
Advantages of Distance Learning BBA :
- Given basic understanding about Management and trains them in communication skills effectively, while inculcating skills of entrepreneurship.
- Best providers of distance learning education in India and have been successfully providing distance learning courses in various fields of education.
- Not only teach students about the concepts of industry, but also provide them with insights of the industry, giving them invaluable experience of the industry atmosphere beforehand and thus help them gain confidence in themselves.
- All this and more is provided to students by the help of our hugely industry experienced faculty who play a vital role in guiding a student through till placements.
- This distance learning program in BBA prepares student for an executive career. Getting the practical knowledge of the course is as important as getting the degree, as it also does hold its importance as it opens the gates to more opportunities having graduation as a basic criteria.
Requirements to pursue Distance Learning BBA from our recognized and esteemed university are as follows :
10+2 or equivalent
Course Duration of Distance Learning BBA :
The duration of the course is 6 semesters (minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years).
Distance Learning BBA Syllabus & Subjects:
|BBA Syllabus – Sem I||BBA Syllabus – Sem II|
|Human Resource Management I||Effective Communication I|
|Principles Of Management I||Managerial Economics I|
|Financial Accounting||Business Law I|
|Quantitative Methods I||Principles of Management II|
|Computer Applications||Management Accounting I|
|BBA Syllabus – Sem III||BBA Syllabus – Sem IV|
|Business Law II||Quantitative Methods in Business II|
|Management Accounting II||Managerial Economics II|
|Business Environment||Financial Management I|
|Family Business Management||Effective Communication II|
|Project Work||Human Resource Management II|
|BBA Syllabus – Sem V||BBA Syllabus – Sem VI|
|BBA Course Subjects of Study||BBA Course Subjects of Study|
|Operations Management||Environment Management|
|Marketing Management||International Marketing|
|Direct Taxes||Export/Import Management|
|Indirect Taxes||Public Relations Management|
|Research Methodology in Management||Project Management|
Admission Helpline No. +91 9999137074
**MCM Academy offer Admission Counseling for CDistance Learning BBA . / Correspondence BBA Course