The Distance B.S.C. Courseis a graduation degree in Science portfolio. The term correspondence B.S.C. Coursehas been originated from the Latin term-Scientiae Baccalaureus. The B.S.C. has been the basis course for the M.SC programmed. The Distance B.S.C. Coursecan also be pursued on a general basis and also compatible with honors category with specialization in particular subject.
Calorx Teachers Universitydelivers a unique correspondence B.Sc course through which candidates procure extensive understanding to solve various scientific issues with the assistance of excellent analysis, empirical experimentation and execution of fundamentals. We have illustrious experts and staff who are always on their assignment of consideratecurrent scientific & technical trends in order to offer our B.Sc. candidates/students the greatest education experience. The course structure, syllabus and the education material are always in their checklist. We offer an exclusive blend of quality & flexibility; potential of higher studies & placement ability; practical skills & theoretical knowledge; basic fundamentals & advanced expertise. So that candidates, after passing out from our institute, can turn their career in any direction of their personal choice. Candidates/Student can choose from a wide range of subjects including Mathematics,Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Zoology and more.
• B.Sc in IT & CS
• B.Sc in Interior Design
• B.Sc in Agriculture
• B.Sc in Photography
• B.Sc in Multimedia & Graphics
• B.Sc in Biotechnology
• B.Sc. in Fashion Design etc.
• Give you real world skills.
• You will get more individual attention.
• Education in the Distance realm has been shown to outperform classroom teaching, according to research by the U.S. Department of Education and covered in 2009 by CBS News.
• You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-pad, I-phone, tabs.
• Distance B.S.C. Course delivers an avenue for busy professionals who cannot spend time sitting in classes.
• Provides the opportunity for people who cannot get an B.SC in their city or country to obtain one without having to move.
• The students get chances to enhance their curiosity level to know the scientific phenomenon happening around.
• Integrated curriculum
• High-quality support assistance
• Diverse virtual expert assistance
• 24X7 e-library, Study material access and fellow student’s connectivity.
• Grievance Redress cell support mechanismRich interaction and networking opportunities
• Biology Researcher
• Dairy Technologist
• Laboratory Technician
• Clinical Research Specialist
Any students/candidate seeking admission in Distance B.S.C. Courseshould have 10+2 / equivalent degree from any recognized board/institution.
The duration for Distance B.Sc. Course will be 3 years but the candidate will have to complete the programme within 6 years from the session of enrolment.