Master of Library Science Distance Learning from Subharti University
Library Science is an interdisciplinary area which includes the study of the philosophy and performances of Library Administration. Library Science is also referred as Information science and Library. Master of Library Science is Post Graduate educational Degree honored for a program in the field of Library Science. Indian Library organization is a foremost organization dedicated to the source of Library Movement and Development.
It is also liable for authorization of institutions imparting Library and Information Science education, training, encouragement of Library Science Education and the perfection in the training of Libraries in India. Library Science Degree program objects at Masters level contain library networking, library science research, on-line and digital library services etc.
- One can follows a higher degree like M.Phil. Or Ph.D. program after finishing M.Lib.
- Lib. gets ready one to take up the information challenges of the coming years.
- With a postgraduate degree in Library Science, one can obtain brilliant jobs in Libraries or take up a research-oriented career in the Information Industry.
- Foreign Embassies
- Public / Government Libraries
- Private Organizations and Special Libraries
- Information Centre’s / Documentation Centre’s
- Companies and Organizations with large Information handling requirements
Qualification necessary is BA graduation in any stream. The qualification criteria for seeking after a graduate degree are holding a four-year certification with science subjects (science, maths and science). The term for this course is 2 years.
MA is a 2 years duration course.
Xerox of 10th, 10+2, graduation, Identity and address proof are mandatory.