Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Designing (B.A. Fashion Designing) is an undergraduate Fashion Designing program. It is the study of generating unique designs in outfits, luggage, jewelries, footwear etc. It is also a study of ever-changing tendency in the fashion business and market. Fashion Design is the study of building original designs which occupies changing artistic talent and creativeness in making products like textiles, clothing, footwear, jewelry and other garnishing. Fashion Degree course also contains a detailed study of the bazaar trends and the interrelated fashion.
Fashion knowledge of fine arts and fashion that can enable students to develop their self-response to the subject Develop an understanding of necessary contemporaneous issues within BA fashion and fine arts Encourage students to develop as self-thinking and to review, reflect upon and define their own job in relation to the subject and the creative field.
B.A. Fashion Designing Course Suitability
- Course is suitable for those who are ready to become teachers and lecturers in colleges/University.
- They should be inventive, should maintain themselves responsive of what is the latest and should know how to converse with people.
- Students should be a professional in drawing clothes which reflects what’s within their view and mind so that it can be plainly understood by all.
How is This Course Helpful?
- They can also go for advance degrees like Masters and then for research degrees.
- Fashion Design degree creates one eligible and proficient enough to open their individual fashion house to display their fashion skills.
- Degree owners are gladly accepted in Leather, Textiles, Garments and other fashion related companies.
- Textile Mills
- Export Houses
- Fashion Media
- Fashion Show Management
- Garment Manufacturing Unit
- Freelancing for Fashion Houses
B.A. Fashion Designing Job Types
- Textile Designer
- Retail Fashion Consultant
- Garment Sample Coordinator
- Assessor\Examiner of Garment Making
BA Fashion Designing Fine Arts Distance Learning is 3 years
Should completed 10+2.
10th, 10+2, photo id and address proof.
Some courses that may be included in a fine arts distance learning degree course program at the 10+2 level include: –
- Still life painting
- Watercolor painting