Online & Distance MBA in Human Resource Management
The purpose of MBA in Human Resource Management is to provide a learning curve to the students that can be readily transferred into daily practices, especially in the field of human resources. It focuses on basic functions such as HR planning, selection, performance management, recruitment management, compensation management and performance appraisals. It also sheds light on labour relations, interpersonal skill development, organizational behaviour and development of organizational policies. This program aims to develop HR professionals capable of handling vital HR role in public and private HR firms such as HR specialist, employment relations, and more.
- Analysis of key processes that influence the control and organisation management.
- Develop overall team building and leadership qualities to achieve desired organisation objectives.
- Implement the concepts of business ethics, integrity and business ethics.
- Successfully implement the theories and methods associated with employee morale and motivation..
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Human Resource Development & Industrial Relations
- Human Resource Management
- Team Building And Leadership
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Strategic Hrm
- Training & Development
- Leadership And Global Business Management
- Project Work
Indian Programme Fees:
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||18000|