Online & Distance MBA in Financial Planning and Analysis
MBA in Financial Planning & Analysis introduces you to present-day tools and techniques for decision-making, management and control purposes. Utilization of accounting based performance measures for variety of managerial decision making such as product pricing, and profitability analysis.Students also get trained in investment planning strategies, estate planning, income tax planning and retirement planning.
- To teach modern tools and techniques useful for financial planning and analysis in current financial and economic scenario.
- To enhance technical and interpersonal skills .
- To engender analytical knowledge and skills to develop efficient financial planners.
- Nurturing and grooming the aspirants to meet the requirement of the financial industry.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Analysis Of Financial Statements
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Cost Accounting & Control
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- Essentials Of Business Finance
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Ratio Analysis
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Strategic Cost Management
- Project Work
Indian Programme Fees:
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||18000|