About Master of Social Work MSW Distance Learning :
Master of Social Work MSW distance education is a 2 years Post Graduation Program which enable the students to participate the social work after doing practice under the supervision of the expert.
You can do MSW distance education in correspondence mode course in India.
Master of Social Work MSW Distance Learning program mode provides candidates with problem-solving and research skills, advanced critical analysis to get ready for all upcoming numerous types of social work. Master of Social Work MSW Distance Learning course are normally intended for graduates students who has a bachelor’s degree in social work, sociology or a relevant department.
The students who want to appear for this course , should have a bachelors degree in any discipline from a university with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
Master of Social Work MSW Distance Learning is a 2 year program which requires long hours of work , high levels of concentration and sustained commitment from students.
Required Skill set for Distance MSW :
Students who want to do the MSW Course need to have good communication skills.
|Good communication skills||Empathy|
|Good listener||Emotional intelligence|
|Integrity||Ability to set boundaries|
|Self-awareness||Ability to coordinate|
|Course Curriculum for Master of Social Work (MSW)|
|Social Work Profession||Social Group Work|
|Social Case Work||Community Organization|
|Concurrent Field Work including Social Work Camp||Concurrent Field Work including Study Tour|
|Analysis of Indian Society||Social Policy, Planning & Development|
|Dynamics of Human Behaviour||Social Work with Rural, Urban and Tribal Community|
|Study of Indian Economics||Social Work Approaches for Social Development|
|Study of Indian Constitution||Social Work and Social Justice|
|Social Work Research and Statistics||Social Work Administration|
|Personal & Professional Growth||Concurrent Field Work including Case Studies|
|Block Placement||Women & Child Development|
|Labour Welfare & Legislation||Criminology & Correctional Administration|
|Human Resource Management||Introduction to Disaster Management|
|Medical & Psychiatric Social Work||Communication and Counselling|
|Concurrent Field Work including Summer Placement|
Objective of Master of Social Work MSW Distance Learning
- To impart the need-based, innovative and professional education leading to the degree of M.S.W.
- It impart specialized training in professional social work in the areas of family and child welfare, rural and urban community development, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations and Medical and Psychiatric Social Work.
- Initiate and develop professional interactions between social scientists, social activists, policy makers and planners through seminars / workshops and conferences on the topics of current social importance.
- To undertake research, training and consultancy in the field of Social Work and Social Sciences.
- To undertake field action projects leading to community development.
Duration : 2 Years
Admission Helpline No : +91 9999 137074