Distance Online MBA in Risk Management
Risk Management is to identify potential problems before they occur so that risk-handling activities may be planned and invoked as needed across the life of the product or project. It prepares you for complex issues involved in identification, evaluation and prioritization of potential risks of organisation. MBA in Risk Management is a great asset for professionals and graduates looking to advance their career in operations and administration, because risk calculation is an essential aspect of profit control margins for any organisation. You will learn to identify, evaluate and prevent unnecessary risk for a company. On completion of the programme you will be well equipped to analyze different legal issues affecting corporate liabilities.
- To provide insights regarding major decision making with primarily focus on risk management.
- To prepare business leaders that can manage and reduce corporate liabilities.
- To comprehend different processes involved in identification, management and controlling risks in real time.
- Understand how to use statistical tools and apply theories in the decision making process.
- Modern Business Organization and Management
- Global Business Environment & Economics
- Accounting & Financial Management
- HR & OB
- Business & Corporate Law
- Business Research Methodology
- Modern Marketing Management
- Information Technology for Business
- Production Operations & SCM
- Business Communication Skills
- Basics Of Risk Management
- Business Policies & Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
- General Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Legal Aspects Of Insurance
- Organization & Management Of Insurance Companies
- Team Building And Leadership
- Project Work
Indian Programme Fees:
|Fee Plan||Programme Fee|
|Within 6 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 12 Months after Admission||18000|
|Within 18 Months after Admission||18000|