About Distance Learning Bachelor of Technology Degree :
MCM Academy has a goal to formulate precisely sound and informally responsible Engineers who can develop into architects and entrepreneurs capable of distributing outstanding solutions. Our pioneering and Modest Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Degree Course will be of special interest for those candidates who wish to become part of Future technical Industry.
What is B.Tech Distance/Part Time/Working Professionals
Bachelor of Technology (B.tech) or Bachelor of Engineering (BE ) Distance/Part-time program enables the students to acquire professional skills in the field of engineering Technology & Its work or innovate in the field of Science and Technology. B.TECH/B.E. DISTANCE IS NOT ALLOWED AS PER AICTE. Moreover, AICTE has come up with an idea called B.tech Part Time / evening / working professional. This is very good for working professionals especially who do not have the time to do the regular College / University course. There are only Few Universities and institutions in India that offer B.Tech degree course through Part time / correspondence Mode.
Lingaya’s University is top in India’s best private universities in Delhi NCR, offering B.Tech Part time / Evening learning course for working professionals who can do evening or weekend classes along with their job. The University’s Department has been highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members who actively participating in research and guidance work. Students of the Distance learning department are working on practical based on recent development in Engineering & Technology.
Specialization of Distance Learning B.Tech Degree:-
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
Admission Procedure for Distance Learning B.Tech Degree:-
Diploma Engineering in relevant Discipline with at least 50% Marks.
Duration of the B Tech Distance Course:-
The duration of the AICTE approved Distance Learning B.Tech Degree course is 3 years with 2 semesters each year, only for diploma holders and working professionals who can take admission through B Tech lateral entry program into the 2nd year.
Fees of Distance Learning B.Tech Degree
₹39000 Per Semester(Common For All Programmes/Courses/Department)
Advantages of Distance Learning B.Tech Degree :
- Its enables candidate to back their practical learning with theoretical one.
- It can get you to get at top positions in the corporate world and working Professionals can get promotions through B.Tech degree
- the engineering degree is considered to be the best ones.
- being an engineer and being called so also gives great satisfaction.
- Weekends Classes
- E- Learning / E- Books
- Identify, formulate and solve Industrial problems
- assignments, mid-semester and end-semester exams.
- Earn to build the technical skill to enhancing their professional value.
- Help the students develop and implement innovative technological solutions.
- This course Provide necessary conceptual foundation
- Make the appropriate understanding of real-world applications.
FAQs Related to Distance Learning B.Tech Degree :
Is Distance Education in B.Tech Valid ? If not, then what are the options ?
Distance Learning B.Tech Degree is not valid as per UGC-AICTE. Although, AICTE has approved B.tech for working professional which is also known as Btech evening. This course is equivalent to the regular and classes are held in the evening or weekend. Even a Learning management system is provided where E-book and recorded lectures are there
How Does time / hours require in week to complete Distance B.Tech ?
LMS (Learning Management System) is provided in which a student can access 24*7. At least students must spend 5-6 hours per week to pass with flying colors.
Is B.Tech Distance Approved by AICTE ?
B.Tech Evening is duly approved by AICTE. Although, B.tech is distance mode is not allowed by AICTE.