About Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University :
The Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University (VMSU ), was established in the year 2008 by an ACT ( No. 11 of 2008 ) of State Assembly pased by Government of Sikkim and was subsequently notified by the Govt. of Sikkim gazette.
The TKVTSS Medical Education & Charitable trust as its sponsor aims at providing quality education in the fields of sciences, humanities & social sciences, medical, dental, paramedical, engineering and management, architecture, etc by establishing and management, architecture, etc by establishing appropriate infrastructure suitable to spread the higher education(HE), vocational education & training (VET) and industry specific employment oriented programmes for the development of trained manpower at various levels enabling overall growth of sikkim, and also, help india in establishing global of sikkim, and also help india in establishing global linkages as supplier as trained human resources across the world
The Vision of the University is to ensure “excellence in higher education”.The Motto of the University lies in its “Vision, Knowledge and Wisdom”.
ADMISSION PROCESS :
1. All copies of relevant certificate must be self attested and attached with the application form.
2. After filling up the application form, paste a recent color passport size photo and sign in at all relevant place.
3. Enclose 8 passport size photographs, and all relevant self attested certificates and send it by speen post/ courier or by hand to The Registrar, Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University, NH-31A, P.O, Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim 737101, India.
Relevant certificates required for Admission
- +2 or Higher Secondary school leaving Certificate or its equivalent
- proof of Date of Birth
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate from last passing institute
- Ration card/Govt. issued certificate ( Address proof )
Course Offered by Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University :