About MBA Degree Manav Bharti University :
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a Postgraduate university Master Degree which is honored for a course in Business Administration. It is generally known as M.B.A. which is an abridged form of Master of Business Administration Degree. M.B.A.is most wanted after courses which can be accomplished by candidates of any stream. It is generally a two years program with 4 Semesters. M.B.A. degree in India is examination concentrates and oriented on theoretical phases of management. There are two types of M.B.A. – General MBA, which is frequently shorter in period and focused MBA, which may take longer but is more salable. The course is accessible in a variety of subjects whose material focuses on management, commerce and economics related subjects.
A regular MBA usually contains 4 semesters, comprehensive of study and industrial exposure, project work and summer internship. The candidates take up their personal major and minor interest’s subjects. The selection of interest subjects normally includes: Marketing, Systems, Human Resources, Information Technology, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Logistics, International Trade and Business, Consumer Behavior and many others.
Eligibility of MBA in India : Graduation in any stream
Strategy and Marketing Management.
Entrepreneurship and Business Planning.
Organizational Behavior and Managing Human Resources.
MBA Specializations :
- Human Resource Management
- Information Techonology
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Hospital Administration
Advantages of MBA Degree :
- There is enormous demand of brilliant and hard working people in the business sector currently. It is here that the M.B.A degree comes in use which can convince ones’ passion and hunger for success.
- M.B.A. Degree is measured as a ‘Career Accelerator’ and M.B.A. graduates usually authority higher salaries across a number of industries.
- M.B.A. has the impending of making a person into a top industrialist and there by become an organizer in a rising field.
- M.B.A offers the opportunity to survey various Businesses related opportunity and one can build up ones’ business knowledge and technical skills.
- Export Companies.
- Personal Business.
- Industrial Houses.
- Brand & Marketing.
- Business Consultancies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Financial Organizations.
- Multinational Companies.
- Non-profit Organizations.