About Master of Technology (M.Tech) :-
Master of Technology is a post graduate degree designed specifically for engineers. It imparts a practical problem solving approach in engineers. In other words engineering is the practical application of science and mathematics to solve problems and it is everywhere in the world around you. This degree also provides an approach to make things work more efficiently and quickly and less expensively. Also it develops the skills to design, build, and manage ideas into reality.
The focus of this degree is to impart high level of engineering knowledge and skill in operational system design and supply chain management to achieve what is commonly termed extraordinary results.
The candidate seeking admission to the M.Tech in Civil Course must have passed B.E. / B.Tech or Equivalent with Pass Class from Civil Stream. It includes Civil Engineering, Civil Construction or Equivalent.Master of Technology M.Tech
Documents Required For Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate or any document showing date of Birth
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet or Diploma all sem/Year Marksheet
- B.E./ B.Tech/or equivalent all year/Sem Marksheet
- Provisional/ Final Passing Certificate of Qualifying Exam
* Computer Science & Engineering
* Software Engineering
* Environmental Engineering
* Geo Informatics
* Electronics & Communication
* Digital Communication