(M.A.) Master of Arts is a post-graduation degree which has been presented considering the requirement of conceptual as well as experiential skills to the candidates/students in order to grow and succeed in the company. This PG degree is focused on offering higher education to those candidates/students who are interested in advanced practices of any selected subject under arts category. M.A. in distance learning is very popular among candidates/students as it agrees them to get education at higher level without leaving their continuing jobs. And hence with the help of correspondence M.A. program they can have better chances to ladder up their career. Calorx-Teachers-University is the best distance learning university which provides well researched course of correspondence education M.A. program to its students.
Calorx-Teachers-Universityis playing a vital role in conducting high excellence and flexible M.A. course to those who have high expectations regarding their careers. Our candidates/students signify our university and hence we believe in satisfying them with our level of distance education. Our specialists spend a lot of time designing syllabus & comprehensive notes just to give the candidates/students a first class learning experience. We develop our candidates/students in such a way that they become actual masters in arts and can go for any career direction of their prime like research, teaching, analyst etc.
Frequently when employers look out for a job that requires specialization they search for an individual holding M.A distance Coursesin the particular discipline. The M.A. Distancedegree holder is sure to get a job having a high salary and even it acts as a foundation course for procurement P.H.D. In the current years the arena disciplines of Correspondence M.A Course has expanded so far that today in several off the grid discipline DistanceM.A course are even offered, whichadditional expands the job prospects.
• Give you real world skills.
• You will get more individual attention.
• You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-pad, I-phone, tabs.
• It delivers an avenue for busy professionals who cannot spend time sitting in classes.
• Offers the opportunity for people who cannot get an DistanceM.Ain their city or nation to attain one without having to move.
• Education in the correspondencedominion has been shown to outperform classroom teaching, according to research by the U.S. Department of Education and covered in 2009 by CBS News.
• Integrated curriculum
• Grievance Redress cell support mechanism.
• Diverse virtual expert assistance
• Rich interaction and networking opportunities
• High-quality support assistance.
• 24X7 e-library, Study material access and fellow student’s connectivity.
Any candidate seeking admission in Master of Arts(MA) should have bachelor degree from any recognized University or equivalent degree.
Program Duration for the Distance M.A Course
The period for M.A Distance Courseswill be 2 years but the student/candidate will have to complete the program within 4 years from the session of enrollment.
Research and Development Managers
Employment Areas –
The student/candidates can touch several areas for employment. These areas are Business Houses,Foreign Affairs, Educational Institutes, Consultancies, Industrial Houses, law Firms, Management News Media, Public Works, Tourism etc.